SAS Clinical Online Training
SAS Clinical Online Training By IT Experts
Vision Online Training offers SAS Clinical Online Training.Our SAS Clinical trainers are highly talented and well experienced trainers.Our SAS Clinical online training is one of the Best online training in India.All our students were happy With our online training and able to find Jobs quickly in USA, UK, Singapore, Japan, Europe. online training is your one stop solution to learn SAS Clinical at your home with flexible schedules.
Vision Online Training offers the SAS Clinical Online Training Course in a true global setting.
SAS Clinical Online Training Concepts :
Clinical Trials Process
- Introduction To clinical research process (phases, key roles, key organizations).
- Interpret a Statistical Analysis Plan.
- Derive programming requirements from an SAP and an annotated Case Report Form.
- Explanation of Regulatory Requirements
Clinical Trials Data Structures
- Identify the classes of clinical trials data (demographic, lab, baseline, concomitant medication, etc.).
- Identify key CDISC principals and terms.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC SDTM data model.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC ADaM data model.
- Describe the contents and purpose of define.xml.
Import and Export Clinical Trials Data
- Apply regulatory requirements to exported SAS data sets (SAS V5 requirements).
Manage Clinical Trials Data
- Access DICTIONARY Tables By using the SQL procedure.
- Examine and explore clinical trials input data (find outliers, missing vs. zero values, etc).
Transform Clinical Trials Data
- Apply categorization and windowing techniques to clinical trials data.
- Apply ‘observation carry forward’ techniques to clinical trials data (LOCF, BOCF, WOCF).
- Transpose SAS data sets.
- ‘change from baseline’ results Calculation
- Obtain counts of events From clinical trials.
Apply Statistical Procedures for Clinical Trials
- Use SAS procedures to obtain descriptive statistics for clinical trials data (FREQ, UNIVARIATE, MEANS, SUMMARY).
- Use PROC FREQ to obtain p-values for categorical data (2×2 and NxP test for association).
- Use PROC TTEST to obtain p-values for continuous data (one-sample, paired and two-sample t-tests).
- Create output data sets from statistical procedures.
Macro Programming for Clinical Trials
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables.
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros.
- Use system options to debug macros and display values of macro variables in the SAS log (MPRINT, SYMBOLGEN, MLOGIC, MACROGEN).
Report Clinical Trials Results
- Use PROC REPORT to produce tables and listings for clinical trials reports.
- Use ODS and global statements to produce and augment clinical trials reports.
Validate Clinical Trial Data Reporting
- Explain the principles of programming validation in the clinical trial industry.
- Utilize the log file to validate clinical trial data reporting.
- validate clinical trial data reporting By Using programming techniques
- Identify and Resolve data
- syntax and logic errors.
Our SAS Clinical Online Training batches start every week and we accommodate your flexible timings.
The Next Concept Of SAS is SAS CDM