SAP BO Online Training
SAP BO Online Training By IT Experts
Vision Online Training offers SAP BO Online Training.Our SAP BO trainers are highly talented and well experienced trainers.Our SAP BO online training is one of the Best online training in India.All our students were happy With our online training and able to find Jobs quickly in USA, UK, Singapore, Japan, Europe. online training is your one stop solution to learn SAP BO at your home with flexible schedules.
Vision Online Training offers the SAP BO Online Training Course in a true global setting.
SAP BO Online Training Concepts :
1. Introduction To DW and BI Components
2. Data warehousing Concepts—-OLTP/OLAP/ETL/DW/BI/Publishing
3. Schema—Star Schema, Extended Star Schema
4. BO XI4.0 Architecture
Client tier components
Application tier components
Intelligence tier components
Processing tier components
Data Tier Components
5. Comparison of SAP BW BI with SAP BO BI Tools.
Info Objects Creation
Creation of BW Info Cubes, DSO, other Info providers
Data loading part to Cubes, DSO, Master Data loading
6. Bex Reporting In BW
II.Information Design tool (Universe Designer):-
1. Introduction to Universe Designer and Information design tool.
2. Universe designing strategies.
3. Working with Projects.
4. Creating Connections—Rdbms/OLAP/SAP
5. Creating Data Foundation.
• Adding Tables, setting Table properties
• Joins and Cardinality
• Resolving the loops thru Alias and Context
• Setting Data Foundation Properties.
6. Creating Business Layer:-
• Building a Business Layer—Relational, Olap
• Business Layer objects—Folder, Dimension, Measure, Attribute.
• Parameters and List of Values
• Using Navigation path, Queries and Aggregate awareness.
• Refreshing Business Layer.
7. Using the Query Panel.
8. Checking the Integrity.
9. Publishing Resources and Managing Security.
10. Working with Multi Source Universe Designing.
11. Converting Universes from 3.x to 4.0.
12. Overview of 3.x Universe Designing
13. Conversion of Old version universe to New Version Universe
III. Webi Rich Client (Web Intelligence).
1. Web Intelligence—–Introduction.
2. Creating, Importing and Exporting web intelligence Documents.
3. Working with Queries In the Report
4. Controlling the Queries Access and retrieve of the data.
5. Scope of analysis and Query Context
6. Combined Queries and Merging of the Dimensions, Purging.
7. Ranking and Filtering.
8. Alerter, Sections, Breaks and Sorts.
9. Calculations, Formulas and Variables
10. Displaying the data in Tables and Charts.
11. Formatting of the report.
12. SAP Bex Queries Reporting
1. Introduction to Crystal reports.
2. Sections of the Report, Sorting, Grouping, Selection
3. Formatting and Charting of the report.
4. Cross Tab Reporting, OLAP Reporting.
5. Formulas, Prompts and Alerts.
6. Groups and calculations.
7. Sub reports and Hyperlinks.
8. SAP Reporting
V. Dashboard Designer 4.0./ Xcelisuis
1. Introduction-Creating Visualization and Updating data to Visualization
2. Designing the Simple Dashboard and Components of Xcelsius Visualizations.
3. Connection to Universe and Creating Dashboards
4. Creation of Dashboards based on Webi Documents.
5. Creation of Dashboards based on Crystal reports.
6. Creation of Dashboards from SAP Sources.
7. Using Different Components of Visualizations—Charts, Containers, Selectors, Map, and Text.
8. Designing the Dynamic Dashboards by Using
Query As Web Service
VI. BO Widgets.
1. Installing the BI widgets.
2. Using Bi Widgets to access BI content.
3. Working with BI widgets.
4. Importing the Xcelsius, webi documents as Widget.
5. Other features of Widgets.
2. Creation of Voyager connections at CMC Level
3. Generating the reports by using Charts, sorting, Filtering and ranking the data.
4. Saving and sharing the Voyager workspaces
5. Working with SAP BW system.
VIII. Import Wizard, Publishing wizard and Info view (BI Launch Pad).
1. Using Import wizard.
2. Migration of objects from one CMS to Another CMS.
3. Backup and Maintenance.
4. Publishing the Report.
5. Viewing the Report By using Info view and BI Launch Pad
IX. Universe Builder, Report Conversion tool, Translation manager and CMC Administration
X. BO Explorer, Upgrade Manager, Lifecycle Manager, etc.
XI. BO Analyses Edition with Microsoft Office Suite
XII. End of course provided with a project on different reporting scenarios.
Our SAP BO Online Training batches start every week and we accommodate your flexible timings.