SAP APO Online Training
SAP APO Online Training By IT Experts
Vision Online Training offers SAP APO Online Training.Our SAP APO trainers are highly talented and well experienced trainers.Our SAP APO online training is one of the Best online training in India.All our students were happy With our online training and able to find Jobs quickly in USA, UK, Singapore, Japan, Europe. online training is your one stop solution to learn SAP APO at your home with flexible schedules.
Vision Online Training offers the SAP APO Online Training Course in a true global setting.
SAP APO Online Training Concepts :
– Demand Planning – DP
– Supply Network Planning – SNP
– Core Interface – CIF
1) Model& Version
2) Storage Bucket Profile (Maintain Periodicity)
3) Planning Buckets (Maintain Time bucket profile DP/ SNP)
4) Master Planning Object Structure (MPOS) S&DP Administration
5) Planning Area
6) Planning Books, Data Views& Selection Id’s
7) Master Forecast Profile- Maintain Forecast Profiles
8) Interactive Planning Table
10) Back ground Job settings – Activities, Job & Schedule
11) Alerts Management
12) Release / Transfer the forecast.
13) Calculate Proportional Factors
14) Lifecycle Planning
15) Data Loading, Copy/Version Management& Realignment
16) Job Monitoring, Process Chain Monitoring
17) LiveCache Monitoring
18) Maintain Planning Calendar (Time Stream), Maintain Period Split Profile, Maintain Distribution Function
18) Product& Location Split.
Supply Network Planning
1) General Settings:
– Model& Version
– CTM Sort Profile
– Demand Profile
– SNP Profile
– Deployment Profile
– Lot size Profile
– All Planners
– TLB Profile
– SNP Optimizer Profile
– SNP Cost Profile
– Rounding Profile
2) Master Data Set Up:
– Locations (Plant, Vendor, DC& Customer)
– Products (Finished & Components….Specific to Location)
– Transportation Lanes
3) Administrative Data:
– Storage Bucket
– Planning Area
– Planning Buckets
– Planning Books
– Data Views& Selection Id’s
4) Planning Engines& Process:
– Transport Load Builder
– Core Interface – CIF
– A story about CIF
Architeccture of Integration
– System Infrastructure, Define Logical Sytems& Assing Clients, Define RFC Destinations, Business System Group, Specify Release, Establish Traget System& Setup User Parameters.
Transfer of Master Data
– Master Data for APO, Initial Transfer, Generation& Activation of Master Data Integration Models.
Transfer of Transaction Data
– Transaction Data for APO& R/3, Generation& Activation of Transaction Data Integration Models, Pulication from APO to R/3.
Monitoring& Error Handling
– Monitoring Process, Error Handling
List of Important T.Codes
Our SAP APO Online Training batches start every week and we accommodate your flexible timings.